All SLCUSD schools use ParentSquare for school communication, primarily with email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for each parent, using their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage parents to access their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences on when and how they are notified.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare:
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once with a daily digest at 6pm
- Communicate in your preferred language
- Comment on school postings to engage with your school community
- Direct message teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences
- Send payments, sign forms and permission slips, receive report cards, sign up to volunteer, and more, all from your desktop or mobile device
We promise to only send you information related to school. You can opt-out at any time by performing any of the following options:
- Emails: Click the Unsubscribe link in any email you receive
- Text Messages: Click the Opt-Out link in the first text message you receive from ParentSquare. You can also reply STOP to any subsequent text you receive.
- Phone Calls: Contact the school office and ask to opt out.
Aeries Parent Portal
The Aeries parent and student portal is a website that parents and students can log in to:
- Check grades
- Update contact information
- View attendance
- See any other information the school provides to you.
There is also a mobile app available for your phone. Click on the Aeries image to sign in to Aeries or download the mobile app.